The Maison des Associations Internationales (M.A.I.) is a unique place dedicated to international associations, located in the heart of Brussels, capital of the European Union and NATO headquarters.
The M.A.I. believes in the strength of solidarity, collaboration and the collective, values which are at the base of its creation. Its mission is to support international non-profit organizations by providing the logistical services necessary to their operations. It wishes to offer tailor-made and accessible services in order to make the international associations based in Brussels feel “at home”.
The M.A.I has a true sustainable development policy, seeking a fair balance between the social, environmental and the economic dimensions.
Choosing MAI also means benefiting from a real ecosystem geared towards international associations, in particular thanks to partnerships forged with its two sister institutions housed in the same walls:
A dedicated team
Whether it is for the organization of your event, the rental of an office, or the domiciliation of your association, our team of professionals will help you in all your procedures. Check them out here.
The Maison des Associations Internationales is a foundation of public utility. Our Board of Directors is made up of people recognized for their experience in international associations.
- Jean-François Branders, President, Honorary Ambassador
- Alain Beaumont, Vice-President, former Secretary General of Unesda
- Ghislaine de Coninck, Vice-President, former Secretary General of the UIA
- Jacques de Mévius, Administrator, Secretary General of the UIA
- Françoise De Roy, Director, Lawyer
- Adrian Harris, Director, FAIB President
- Jean Regnier Thys, Director, Lawyer
- Danièle Vranken, Administrator, FAIB Secretary General